This page is intended for persons over 18 years old
General Conditions for the use of information available through the website of Bulgartabac-Holding AD
- These General Conditions shall govern the relations between Bulgartabac-Holding AD, with official seat and registered office in Sofia, 62 Graf Ignatiev Street and any person, who visits the pages on the website www.bulgartabac.com (hereinafter referred to as the "user"), in connection with the use of the information and services (hereinafter referred to as the "services"), provided through this Internet website.
- When you access the website of Bulgartabac-Holding AD, you must accept the conditions set out below. Otherwise you will have no right to use these pages. By using any hyperlink on the pages, you declare that you are acquainted with, you accept and are bound by these General Conditions. Bulgartabac-Holding AD reserves the right to change these conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- The content of the web pages of Bulgartabac-Holding AD is protected by copyright. All rights, even those not explicitly mentioned here, are reserved. Copying, transfer, distribution and storage of part or all of the content in any form, without the prior written consent of Bulgartabac-Holding AD, except in the cases where this does not conflict with the conditions set out herein, is prohibited. The visitor has the right to browse and copy the information on this website, as well as to print extracts from these pages only for his own personal use. The use of this site and the content therein for personal, non-commercial purposes, is allowed. It is permitted to disclose press releases and other documents, classified as public, in the mass media, provided that the source is quoted. No changes, multiplication, distribution, direct transfer, display, presentation, reproduction, publication, authorisation or selling of information, which is property of Bulgartabac-Holding AD and this website, shall be allowed.
- Use of services through the web pages is free of charge for the users. If using a service under these rules requires that the user of the website uses paid services, then he shall pay for these services.
- This site and its content are published for the convenience of the user. Bulgartabac-Holding AD does not guarantee that the web pages are free from errors and that access to them cannot be interrupted. Bulgartabac-Holding AD reserves the right to edit its pages and terminate access to them at any time. Bulgartabac-Holding AD shall take all reasonable measures in order to publish secure and quality information on its pages, but we should warn all users of the site that errors and omissions, as well as delays in updating the information may occur on the site and for them Bulgartabac-Holding AD shall not be held liable.
- To the extent allowed by law Bulgartabac-Holding AD does not give guarantees of any kind, direct or indirect, including, but not limited to, guarantees for the rights or their inviolability, as well as indirect guarantees of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose, in relation to the accessibility, accuracy, reliability or content of these pages. Bulgartabac-Holding AD shall not be held liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special or consecutive damage or loss, nor for interruptions to work, caused by the use of this service, even if Bulgartabac-Holding AD has been warned of the possibility of such damage.
- Bulgartabac-Holding AD owns the copyrights of this website. Bulgartabac-Holding AD is the author of all materials on the site. All texts or parts thereof, as well as all images, on this site are the property of Bulgartabac-Holding AD and are protected by the Law on Copyright and Related Rights. The user cannot copy and use information from the site for commercial purposes without the knowledge and written authorisation of Bulgartabac-Holding AD. All rights are reserved. When using materials from the Internet pages of the website, the user shall fully adhere to the established restrictions and conditions, unless contractually agreed otherwise. Copying of materials under this item - text, graphics, images, photos, logo, etc., from this site will be pursued with the full force of the law.
- When using this site, the user undertakes not to use the data and information, pictures, as well as any of the other materials, which are property of Bulgartabac-Holding AD, for actions and purposes, prohibited by law or inconsistent with these conditions.
By sending materials to the server of Bulgartabac-Holding AD, via e-mail or through the website, you accept the following conditions:
a) Materials must not contain anything that is outside the law or is in any way inappropriate for publication;
b) You accept the condition not to take action against Bulgartabac-Holding AD in relation to a material, which you have provided, and to release us of any liability should a third party take action against us in relation to a material, which you have provided.
Bulgartabac-Holding AD does not review the content of the materials provided by users of its site and shall not be held liable for such content. Bulgartabac-Holding AD may at any time, in its sole discretion, remove any material submitted by users.
The logo of Bulgartabac-Holding AD, the brands of products, which are property of Bulgartabac-Holding AD, are trademarks owned by Bulgartabac-Holding AD. The names of products or companies, mentioned on this site, can be trademarks or trade names. Your access to this site should not be interpreted as resulting from that by default , from a legal act or in any other way granting of a license or right to use any trademark. Any unauthorized use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and constitutes a violation of the legislation on trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights or the laws on unfair competition.
- Bulgartabac-Holding AD has the right to unilaterally and without notice terminate access to provided services if the user with his actions undermines the reputation of Bulgartabac-Holding AD, violates current legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, international acts, or endangers the operability of software and hardware, through which the services are provided, including of other operators and providers.
- Bulgartabac-Holding AD shall not be held liable:
if in case of inoperability of the software or hardware of other operators on the Internet, a user cannot use partially or completely the possibilities of provided services;
in case of losses, lost profits and other damage, caused to the user as a result of his use of the services, as well as for the inability to use the services;
for the inability of the user to use any single Service;
in case of claims of third parties against the user, related to the use of the services;
for the distribution of messages with obscene or offensive text and/or images, on religious or political basis. In case of such misconduct, Bulgartabac-Holding AD has the right to take all technological and legal actions to identify the offenders and inform the competent authorities.
- Only a user, who has accepted these General Conditions, may use the services under these General Conditions.
- The provisions of current Bulgarian legislation shall apply to all matters that are not covered by these General Conditions.